Terms & Conditions Overview
Z Creative Solutions Pty.Ltd warrants that your Product will be free from any defect in materials or workmanship for one (1) year (or, in case of a Quality Refurbished Product, for six (6) months) after your Purchase Date.
For those customers who register their new printers(not inc Trade-in(second-hand ones)) with Z Creative Solutions Pty.Ltd (within 12 months of the date of purchase), they will be notified 12 month Warranty by spoken or written. Excludes refurbished or 2nds products.
At its discretion, Z Creative Solutions Pty.Ltd will either repair or replace your Product, if it is found on inspection by Z Creative Solutions or a Service Agent to have any such defect within the relevant warranty period.
A Stockist who sells a Product to you has no authority from Z Creative Solutions Pty.Ltd to give you any additional warranty or guarantee in relation to your Product or to make any statement other than what is contained in the Specifications) about:
a Product’s performance or fitness for any specific purpose; or
the currency or application of any Marketing Initiative.
Z Creative Solutions Pty.Ltd will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage claimed to arise from your use of the Product. In particular (but without limitation) Z Creative Solutions Pty.Ltd will not be liable for actual or expected revenue loss or for any corruption or loss of data claimed to arise from your use of the Product.
Warranty Claim Procedure
If you wish to make a claim under THIS WARRANTY, you must do the following:
- Call Z Creative Solutions Pty.Ltd Contact Centre on 0425950909 to notify them of your claim;
- Return the Product, as far as possible in its original packaging, to a Service Agent, whose location will be advised by Z Creative Solutions PTY.LTD; AND
- Provide a copy of your purchase receipt, or other reasonably acceptable evidence of your Purchase Date, to show that this Express Warranty applies to your Product at the date of your claim.
You will be required to pay the cost of delivering your Product to and collecting your Product from Z Creative Solutions (or a Service Agent) for Express Warranty service.
Express Warranty Application
This Express Warranty applies only:
- To a Product sold by Z Creative Solutions Pty.Ltd or by a Stockist; and
- You have not bought the Product for resale.
Express Warranty Exclusions
This Express Warranty will not apply if any of the following events occurs in relation to your Product during the applicable warranty period stated above:
- A Product’s serial number or any rating label is removed or changed in any way;
- A Product is serviced or repaired by anyone other than a Service Agent;
- You use your product in excess of the specifications or contrary to the technical or operating environment guidelines recommended in the Z Creative Solutions Pty.Ltd user guide or manual;
- A component part of your Product, (including but without limitation its waste pads), reaches the end of its service life; or
- A Product’s malfunction or failure to perform according to Z Creative Solutions Pty.Ltd specifications results from:
- deliberate or accidental damage;
- excessive use, neglect or modification by or on behalf of an End User;
- the use of incorrect voltage or a power surge; or
- the use of non-Genuine Consumables(inks, films, powder and any parts related to ink supply system), software, replacement parts or accessories.
Spare parts provided as a result of a repair of your Product under warranty or they are installed and are covered for a period of 90 days .
Non-Genuine Items provided by Z creative solutions
If you use non-Genuine Consumables(inks, films, powder and any parts related to ink supply system), software, replacement parts or accessories in or with your Product during the relevant warranty period, you may damage the Product and may consequently invalidate this Warranty.
Refund & Returns
Please be educated in your chose of purchase as Z Creative solutions Pty Ltd take no responsibility for any compatibility issues of the hardware or software purchased from us.
We do not provide refunds or exchanges for printers, shakers(Dryers) printheads and ink supply parts once all printheads installed and filled inks in the ink supply SYSTEM (NO EXCEPTIONS including Promotions product). It is at our sole discretion if we decide to accept non-faulty goods for a refund.
You can refer to our 12 month Warranty conditions above after installation done by our Service Agent.
Return all other GOODS must be in as new condition. If goods have been opened in any way no refunds will be given (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Please note a minimum of 20% restocking fee may apply. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition including packaging. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Z Creative Solutions Pty Ltd will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Shipping & Delivery
To support customers at this time we’re now offering free delivery on eligible online orders. Eligible orders over $100 will receive free delivery. please note shipping cost will vary from time to time: AND you can find the latest shipping term at Shipping & Delivery.
Z Creative Solutions Pty Ltd
4 Jerilderie Avenue
KELLYVILLE NSW 2155